PWN Global: Executive Lead – Fundraising
This exciting new volunteer role has been created to support the VP Fundraising in building a strategy that can support PWN Global's sustainability by attracting revenue streams from organisations that are commited to gender balanced leadership.
- You have a strong business development background with the ability to lead projects on a strategic level.
- You will develop and implement a sponsor and partnership strategy which increases funds and strategic partners.
- You will ensure the sustainability of the income streams.
- You will identify prospect partners aligned to PWN’s mission influencing prospect's priorities, through proactive relationship development and introductions.
- You will execute high level proposals and pitches ensuring our partner's needs are met and generating sufficient core income for PWN Global objectives.
- You will lead the Fundraising Committee, coordinate workload and ensure our KPIs and obligations are met.
- You liaise with the different task forces and PWN Global VP Fundraising.
- Communicative, strategic, a negotiator and an influencer.
- Experienced in writing proposals, formal reports, and agreements.
- Strong in developing and delivering high level presentations and pitches.
- An excellent relationship builder with leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
8 hours per week (meetings included)
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.