PWN Global: Strategy Team Impact Measurement Specialist (Volunteer role)
Looking for doers and dreamers. APPLY NOW!
We are seeking a team player with a “can do” attitude to join our virtual strategy team as an Impact Measurement Specialist. This is an interesting time within our organisation for someone who likes to be creative, think outside the box, and who is results and solution oriented.
- Champion impact measurement across PWN Global
- Support the development and implementation of a strategic plan for impact measurement and reporting, to demonstrate outcomes and impact of PWN Global on its members (membership experience) and main stakeholders (operational excellence).
- Participate in problem-statement design
- Develop and implement performance metrics adaptable to PWN ecosystem
- Suggest new techniques and technologies (very limited budget) to meet or exceed goals
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Monitor business performance regularly and generate performance reports
- Maintain documentation for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
- Resourceful and technologically savvy
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret stakeholders’ needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Very strong members focus
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Time Commitment: Approx. 2-3 hours per week (possibly less when the processes are in place).
Please send your CV and cover letter, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position that you are applying for.
Closing date: 24 April 2020