PWN Global: Strategy Team Coordinator (Volunteer Role)
Looking for doers and dreamers. APPLY NOW!
We are seeking a team player with a “can do” attitude to join our virtual strategy team. This is an interesting time within our organisation for someone who likes to be creative, think outside the box, and who is results and solution oriented.
- Responsible for creating and organizing the knowledge and information required to be successful and sustainable (Trello, Dropbox and other user-friendly tools), compiling data for reports
- Responsible for scheduling and facilitating virtual strategy team meetings (Zoom, GoToMeeting…), preparing/editing executive presentations and coordinating and annual strategy reports
- Responsible for following-up with and tracking progress of the team
- Responsible for handling special projects as requested such as Working Groups, research and pilot projects
- Possibility for responsibilities to evolve.
- Have a detailed oriented approach whilst being able to visualise the big picture
- Technically proficient in the use of various online tools, such as teleconferencing software, MS Office Suite, Trello, Dropbox, Google Docs etc
- Experience of knowledge management
- Strong organisation and follow up skills with ability to work due deadlines
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
Time Commitment: Approx. 2-3 hours per week (possibly less when the processes are in place).
Please send your CV and cover letter, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position that you are applying for.
Closing date: 24 April 2020